Friday, January 8, 2016

Return of the Phantoms Hard Mode Bunny Order!!!

Hey guys! Today I will tell you something about the Return of the Phantoms. Obviously, many jammers don't know the order so here I will tell you two orders.

The first one is Jack, Snowball, Oliver, and Daisy.
You could get rares here but sadly, they are not really that worth.
What it gave me: Peach/Orange Rare Bow and Arrow
                            Pink Rare Frankenstein Mask
                            Freedom Helmet
                            Freedom Bands
In order to get things like these, you should click the bottom right chest.

The next one is Jack, Daisy, Oliver, and Snowball.
It was accidentally made by a guy and me that played Return of the Phantoms randomly.
I don't really know. I'm speechless with the items I got.
What it gave me: Pink Rare Fox Hat
                            Freedom Bands
                            Rare Scary Cat Hat
                            Freedom Wings
                            Rare Lei
But in this order you must click the top right chest.  

But take note guys, these might not work all the time. It works like 75% below.

No comments:

Post a Comment