Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Good Members.

Obviously, not all members are snobbers. There are those that end up being your buddies at some strange situations.

First Situation: She's not really my buddy, but were sorta friends. I was acting like a guard in the Dinner Party then she said, "Look at my beautifully-trimmed moustache."-Pink Sheep Excerpt.
Then she asked me, "Is it beautiful?" I said, "Yeah?" Then she was happy. We just jagged each other afterwards and I never saw her again. We are still friends tho.

Second Situation: I said in the Adventure Base Camp, "Someone plz host return phantoms hard (ik wrong grammar)." Then someone volunteered then after we did the adventure, she jagged me, "BUDDY ME." That's it. 

Third Situation: Me and other two people were left in the Trading Party. Then I traded bow with a girl member. Then, she added me.

Weird times. Weird points. What a funny life, isn't it?

Cya jammers for the next blog. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment