Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Member Snobbers.

Basically there are a lot of things and events that happened in AJ wherein members snob at us, the non-members. Of course that sucks.

Let me tell you a personal experience that happened to me as well.
-this will be updated to see the snapshots-

One day, I went to the Jam Session Party. Then there was this pricking member snow leopard. Most of the jammers danced in front, so I danced in front too. Then all of the members there were shouting stuff. I already forgot.

Then I was shocked when someone sent me a JAG (jam-a-gram). It was the snow leopard from the middle of the stage. He said, "GET OUT A HOLD! (asshole)"

I cried. No matter how I reported him many times, nothing happened. Such a fucking jammer.

Lesson: AJ will never respond to your reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment